Live in care providers in your area are urgently recruiting for live in care jobs in the UK now. We put you in direct contact with the best employers in your area with jobs available now.
Let Us Match You To The Right Live In Care Job* (takes 1 minute)
*Our service is confidential and free. No information will be sent to employers without your permission
How it works
We’re not a recruitment agency, a care provider or a job board!
At Live In Care Jobs UK we put carers in the driving seat. Instead of completing lengthy application forms with multiple care providers just complete our simple 2 minute survey and we’ll match you with care companies in your area who are actively seeking staff like you. Then choose what providers you want to apply to – our recruitment process not only takes the headaches out of finding live in care jobs but also makes it more likely you’ll find your next job as a live in carer quickly by pre-qualifying you with every provider before you apply.
With industry leading rates of pay all of the live in care jobs we recruit for are with care providers of the highest standards
Why work as a live in carer?
Care work of all types can be highly rewarding, but the truth is that most care is not provided in the best environment for either the staff or the person needing care. The nature of both care homes and one-to-one hourly care in the home make it difficult for carers to form meaningful relationships with the people they are caring for- and it is these relationships that are ultimately conducive to a higher quality of care and more meaningful and rewarding career for the carer.
With a job as a live in carer you provide care to people in the environment they feel most comfortable in – their own home. But instead of rushing in and out as you would with hourly care, you have the time to really make a difference to the person you are caring for’s life.
Not only that but live in care jobs have many other advantages over other types of care work including;
- Better average rates if pay
- Accommodation in the person you are caring for’s home
- Flexible longer shift patterns that allow you to work for an extended period then take significant time off
- No unexpected overtime and less unpaid work/ travel time
- Often a better working environment allowing you to provide meaningful one on one care
Advantages of applying for live in care jobs with us
When you apply for live in care jobs through live in care jobs now you are matched to real care jobs, actively recruiting for roles in your area where you are pre-qualified to apply before you submit your application, meaning you apply for less jobs but find your next live in carer job faster.
Our pre-application survey only takes 2 minutes to complete and you can do the whole thing easily even on your mobile phone.
And if you’re already working for a live in care provider don’t worry, none of your details will be shared with care providers without your permission, so your employer will not know you’re looking around.
Live in care jobs now are not a recruitment agency, we don’t earn a commission on your salary and of course we never charge carers a penny to use our service.
There is no obligation to complete applications with any of the live in care jobs we match you with.
Want to find out more about live in care? Here are some useful resources to get you started:
- NHS Choices – The NHS publish a guide to care services in the home
- Live In Care Hub – Setup by a group of care companies the hub aims to raise awareness of the benefits of live in care and their website has some good information about the benefits of care at home.
- UK Homecare association – The professional association of home care providers from the independent, voluntary, not-for-profit and statutory sectors
- Live In Carer – Lots of in-depth articles about live in care which will be useful to both jobseekers and anyone who is looking for care for a family member.
- CQC – The Care Quality Commission are the body which regulates care services in England, check out providers inspection reports before you apply for jobs with them
- Care Inspectorate – The Care Inspectorate regulates and inspects care services in Scotland
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate (Wales) – The equivalent body for Wales
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA) – Are responsible for care inspections in Northern Ireland